Types of Data Collected
The types of Personal Data that this Application collects are contact information and emails. The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or collected automatically when using this Application. Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Methods of Processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The Use of the Collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Displaying content to/ from external platforms.
- Use of data to provide user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application’s user interface. All other uses of the data are not allowed.
- Data is not transferred to others.
- Data can be transferred as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to users. All other transfers or sales of the user data is not allowed.
- Data is not used for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising.
- Data controller does not read the data, unless:
- Data controller first obtains the user's affirmative agreement to view specific messages, files, or other data.
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law.
- Data controller is limited to internal operations and the data (including derivations) have been aggregated and anonymized.
These prohibitions apply to the raw data obtained from data aggregated, anonymized, or derived from the raw data. Employees, agents, contractors, and successors comply with Google API Services: User Data Policy.
Secure Data Handling:
Data controller adheres to certain security practices stated in this document. This Application is a local client that only allows user- configured transmissions of data and is exempt.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information Not Contained in This Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Third Party Threats
Third party applications and libraries in use on the servers need to be maintained first by automatic updates and secondly by manual maintenance every month. This applies to OS security updates as well. All clients should have a maintenance schedule for updating their OS’s with the latest patches and service packs.
The Rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.